What's new

Barnes and Noble 40% on Thousands of Blurays (1 Viewer)

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Okay, I guess I need to get into studying that fine print, and have my case prepared before entering the courtroom store next time! Thanks, Moe.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Believe me I;ve repeated those arguments so many times and never won.
The whole BN selling Price and register and what considered a discount vs actual new price becomes tiresome. My local clerks and managers
aren't going to budge. Good news is they are pretty good at letting me combine purchases with several unique coupons or offer to split up transactions to maximize common coupons , they let me use coupons on things already on sale (apparently even that isn;t always allowed), the stores are clean and pleasant,/

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Originally Posted by David Norman /t/323314/barnes-and-noble-40-on-thousands-of-blurays/30#post_4016928
Good news is they are pretty good at letting me combine purchases with several unique coupons or offer to split up transactions to maximize common coupons , they let me use coupons on things already on sale (apparently even that isn;t always allowed), the stores are clean and pleasant,/

The ones in my area are almost always proactive in combining/splitting/etc. in order to make sure everything gets used. It's remarkable, really. (I said "almost" -- actually, I can think of only one time in the last couple of years in which I had to prod the person every step of the way.) B&N's level of customer service is incredible for this day and age.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks