What's new

Badly crimped coax cable source of my sound problem? (1 Viewer)

JaymeF

Agent
Thanks again guys, I will pick one up asap. I will get someone over to put that end on the coax cable properly too. I have a feeling that a lot of my money is going to be spent because of these forums :P

John-Miles

Screenwriter
Well Jayme, personally before this Forum I had spent 400 on a receiver, 1000 on speakers, 200 on a vcr, and i had an 8 year old 400 dollar tv, then i joined up here and since then ive spent 3200 on a new tv, 2800 on a new dvd player and new receiver and a few hundred on cables and other acessories.

just wait till i get around to upgrading my speakers.

yeah your in for one expensive but enjoyable ride :)

John-Miles

Screenwriter
Good Luck finding a decent place to get your gear..... I live in St John's and I have only found one decent spot to buy things. hopefully its not as bad for you in PEI.

JaymeF

Agent
Oh, it's worse here :O( -- We got Futureshop which is way over priced, and a couple of other smaller stores which are also over priced. Not very much selection at all. Just the main players like Kenwood, Sony, Toshiba etc.. none of the good bang for the buck stuff.

John-Miles

Screenwriter
That is harsh, though i have found the prices at FS arent too bad, just no service. I have a few places that have the product lines, but only one where there is any service.

the other unfortunate thing is most of the more expensive products are not carried instore :frowning: you got to special order.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks