What's new

audio test disc (1 Viewer)

LincolnSpector

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lincoln Spector
I need to sync picture and sound. With streaming media, it's easy. There are several sync videos on Youtube. But I can't find any sync tests on disc. I have a couple of setup discs, but none have sync. Any suggestions?

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Older Disney Blu-Rays have a THX set-up option as well.

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
Not sure I'm following you. Audio/video sync issues are usually source dependent. Most AVR's and Processors have a built in delay feature to handle any necessary adjustments.

Last edited:

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Not sure I'm following you. Audio/video sync issues are usually source dependent. Most AVR's and Processors have a built in delay feature to handle and necessary adjustments.
He is wanting to sync the two using source material that has been synched in the master. :cool:

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
He is wanting to sync the two using source material that has been synched in the master. :cool:
I still don't get it but it may be a cognitive malfunction on my end.:crazy:

Moleman X

Agent
Real Name
Rob Peace
I still don't get it but it may be a cognitive malfunction on my end.:crazy:
For one thing, both my projector and receiver have settings that can offset audio/video sync. Then there's an issue with Plex where DTS tracks are sometimes slightly laggy. At the least, this disc could help determine if its a source issue or the playback system (for discs, anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks