What's new

ATTN: Fox (1 Viewer)

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Peter,
Matt Butler here from Sacramento. I met you at the HTF meet a week ago. I had won the POTA box set at the dinner on Sat night 9/30. The second disc is defective (Beaneath the POTA. It pixelates and freezes. Ive played other discs and theyre fine so I know its not my machine. I also cleaned the disc and it doesnt help. How can I get a corrected disc since I didnt buy this and won it in a drawing?
I dont have your email addy or phone numbeer so I cant contact you. I hope you read this. If someone else can help please email me or post here. My email is in my profile.
Thanks,
Matt

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
And just because you didn't buy the disc doesn't mean you can't do an even exchange at any store that carries the box set.
Unless the copy you won has a hole in the UPC code.

Matt Wallace

Second Unit
...in which case the average Return Desk person will totally miss that it's a promo : )
(This coming from a retail manager!)
Matt
------------------
"And I say I'm dead, and I move"....

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Thanks for the replies guys; but a friend works for a retail store and he said I can exchange it for me. The UPC doenst have a hole punch. Its clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TVonDVDCollector
Recent bookmarks