What's new

Arrest Warrant for Michael Jackson Issued (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Keith-

So, are you saying MJ is a latent Jim Jones? :) I've had that thought recently :)

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
I've heard that this incident started when a little boy contacted the Make A Wish Foundation so that he could have a fun experience at Neverland Ranch.

There he found a 12 year old with cancer that wanted to go there.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

I'm confused.

I think the above means "There (at Make-a-Wish), he (Michael Jackson) found a 12-year-old with cancer that wanted to go there (Neverland)."

And yes, the press is reporting that the boy is a Cancer patient who originally met MJ through the MAW Foundation. They've also reported that this has been brewing since March and that MJ has been trying during the past months to bribe the family with expensive gifts, a house, etc., many of which the family accepted.

Why they're going to the police now and not back in March, before they accepted all the gifts, is suspect. If you're not in it for money, call the police immediately.

I read one article that said the mother was essentially blackmailing MJ and that he finally cut her off so she called the police with the allegations.

Who knows. I would like to know if the police found any evidence at Neverland during their search, however.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
i heard on npr, that they had around 70 ( :eek: ) investigators combing neverland ranch. good grief - this reminds me of the winona ryder shoplifting case. i can't believe *so much* effort and resources is being put into these celebrity cases. our money has gotta be put to better use.

unfortunately, mj is a very easy target and the media loves to sensationalize this kind of stuff.

the point that (even after his last debacle years ago) he still keeps children within close proximity is a very good point.

that guy definitely hasn't learned his lesson.

which brings up a question. does anyone know if this latest accusation is a recent occurance or something from a long time ago...

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
I blame the parents.
"Whats that little Johnny??? You want to go spend the night with MJ in Neverland??? No problem Lil Johnny, tell MJ we said hi." I mean, what were they thinking sending their kids to this guys house. If there was even a remote chance of him being a pedifile I wouldn't let my kids within a mile of his place, no matter who it was.

Chris Hovanic

Supporting Actor
Refusing to face allegations of child molestation, Micheal takes to the streets in a daring high speed escape from authorities.

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member
His decision to allow children on his ranch is one thing, but to not have a supervisor there to protect himself is a bad move on his part.
It just may be a good move if you are Michael. Having a supervisor around to see what goes on is probably the last thing he wants. IMHO, this man is not stupid, he is a predator. His zoo, ferris wheel and "slumber parties" are no different from the creepy, unmarried guy down the street that has a pool, lots of video games and likes to invite the neighborhood kids out for "ice cream". My parents would not let me go to that guy's house and parents should feel the same about Michael. Even if he is "innocent", he is strange and obsessed with children, which should be enough for all to steer clear. But I understand where some people like to give the benefit of the doubt. My sister-in-law had a neighbor that used to come in her yard and spend hours "talking and playing" with her kids. She thought he was "harmless". I happened to be there when my sister's kids were playing and I heard the guy asking them to call him "Uncle Bob". Needless to say, "Uncle Bob" got a talking to by "Uncle Jeff" and had to find some other playmates from that day on. It may have been innocent, but it was creepy and unwanted . . . case closed.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
:laugh: "The Red Trike Chase"

The fact that the complainants did settle for money tells me that nothing did happen.
Sadly, I wouldn't find it the least bit surprising that parents would take the money and shut-up knowing that their child had been sexually molested. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if a parent whored out their kid to the gloved one for a pre-determined price.

What's the deal with Garagos (sp?). Is he a complete media whore or what?

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Chris, that is too funny.

Ted, there obviously was a lot of cops/investigators at the ranch but that place is huge, they need that many people searching for something.

Tom Meyer

Second Unit
one thing that a columnist in the Sun Times brought up was the fact that he never is seen around little girls, only little boys. Sure he buddied up with Webster & MacCauley Culkin but why not the Olsen Twins or oscar winner Anna Paquin ?

GordonL

Supporting Actor
The fact that the complainants did settle for money tells me that nothing did happen. If your kid had been sexually abused would you really settle for money? Any parent with respect and care for their kid would say no way.
Hmmm, the estimated $15-40m settlement in the first incident does buy a lot of therapy....

The Smoking Gun posted this. It's the official court declaration filed by the kid in the first incident. It's pretty graphic so proceed with caution.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
That was freaking nuts. Even if nothing happened, what the hell is a grown man doing being that good of friends with a child? Calling him on the phone and talking up to 3 hours? WTF.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
wow, that was quite a read.

whether anything really happened or not...i guess we'll never know.

but i can certainly ask this -- wtf was the mom thinking?

it's obvious that mj treated them like royalty (trips to europe?!?!), but that doesn't excuse her from letting them sleep together. had she maintained some control, this (alledged) activity would never have had a chance to start in the first place.

CharlesD

Screenwriter
The police wanted to charge MJ back in 93 based on the allegations in the civil suit, but by the time they interviewed the boy they had settled out of court and the boy refused to so-operate with the police. Since there was no independent evidence of a crime they could not proceed.

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Right Charles, and they fixed that from what I heard. They passed a new law forcing the victims to speak up now.

Oh, and the 70 investigators spent 14 hours there.

This is going to be interesting, to say the least.

Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks