What's new

ar pro II (1 Viewer)

MikeSRC

Second Unit
The ProII series are by far the best value in the AR line. They use essentially the same cable as the Master series, but at much lower cost.

Frank Carter

Screenwriter

How did you come to the conclusion they're essentially the same cable as the Master series?

This is not intended to be a smart a** remark, I'm just curious.

Mika-H

Stunt Coordinator
I just bought a 25' length of AR Pro II component and S-video cables from partexpress.com for my front projection setup. I'll report on them when I get them hooked up :)

MikeSRC

Second Unit
How did you come to the conclusion they're essentially the same cable as the Master series?
I've been an authorized AR dealer for a few years now, and have compared all of their cables. Looking at the spec sheets on both, the color of the cable jacket seems to be the only difference. The Pro series used different cable. The Master series does use better connectors though.

Unfortunately, with the takeover of Recoton's accessories division (ie: AR cables) by Thomson (RCA), getting information or support (or in my case, more product) from AR has been a nightmare. Hopefully, it will be back to normal soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks