What's new

Pre-Order Aquaman (4k UHD) (3D Blu-ray) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

JQuintana

BANNED
Real Name
Me
We never got around to watch this at the theater but I'll be catching it this weekend. It's got to be better than Justice League!

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Sure hope a 3D version will be available.

Orders up at a few of the sites in the US already -- WBShop, Deep Discount, importcds, TCM, and Bullmoose. It was also announced in the last Allied Vaughn newsletter. Amazon of course has their stripped 'Exclusive" version without 2D copy

Plus of course 10 international sites -- it's Warner so it's 99.9% chance region free.

A couple places have a 4K/3D combo up for order -- Amazon/fr notably has a Steelbook combo

Last edited:

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Orders up at s couple of sites in the US already -- WBShop, Deep Discount, importcds, TCM, and Bullmoose. It was also announced in the last Allied Vaughn newsletter. Amazon of course has there stripped 'Exclusive" version without 2D copy

Plus of course 10 international sites -- it's Warner so it's 99.9% chance region free.

A couple places have a 4K/3D combo up for order -- Amazon/fr notably
I thought the international Amazons had a button to click to translate the page. I can’t find it on Amazon/fr.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Your browser does the translation, not Amazon. What are you using?

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Ah! Yes, I remember seeing that on the German site. I think Safari requires an extension to translate. The French can't be bothered with such silly things...

DKYB5tVUEAAOck0.jpg

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Yes, the German Amazon page has a translation option right on the home page. The French does not.

upload_2019-2-8_15-59-42.png

Must be typical French snobbery. If you don't speak the language, you're not welcome. :P

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I just noticed that Amazon/ca has Aquaman 3D (including the 2D version) that nets out to $30 with shipping, and the stripped American version is $30 without shipping. What a deal. All those prices I listed were US.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I just noticed that Amazon/ca has Aquaman 3D (including the 2D version) that nets out to $30 with shipping, and the stripped American version is $30 without shipping. What a deal. All those prices I listed were US.
Yeah, that's part of what makes little sense with the bare-bones 3D versions at Amazon US. They're not discounted even though they contain less content.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
I thought the international Amazons had a button to click to translate the page. I can’t find it on Amazon/fr.

Only Germany and Japan specifically has the translate button as far as I'm aware. Google Chrome, Ithink FF, and other browsers have their own.

The French sets do not appear to have Digital Copies if that's an issue (some people have good luck with the VPN redemptions)
https://www.amazon.fr/Aquaman-4K-Ultra-Blu-ray-SteelBook/dp/B07MM6MXKL

fnac france also has their exclusive version. They do ship to the US, but only some form of priority
https://video.fnac.com/a13226314/Aq...ltra-HD-Jason-Momoa-Blu-ray-4K?omnsearchpos=1

India has a 4K/3D release that you can get through Ebay -- don't ever trust their release dates, but normally the India item comes out around the same as the NA release.

Too early to know about Korea and Japan yet, though this is the type release that one or both will have some sort of special release and often a 4K/3D/BD combo.

Eliz

Auditioning
Real Name
Elizabeth
That’s a place holder. Not the actual date. It will be out in March or April at the latest.
Yeah,,I figured that there was no way it could be that far out. Now I know.

I've already pre-ordered 2 diff. versions: 3D/4K/steelbook and the 3D blu ray w/Digi (release: 4/30)

Last edited:

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
The 34.99 item is the regular Warner Archive 2 disc release (3D + BD).
The 44.95 item is the bastardized Amazon Exclusive 3D only version directly from Warner Home Video

Pay $10 more, get half the item. The last several regular WArner Archive 3D items from Amazon have either had long delays in shipment or never shipped and were cancelled so order at your own risk.

Since this is the Amazon Order thread I won't link to more reliable and cheaper items, but the standard going price is around $27-30 at several sites.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Best Buy will probably have their own 3D edition announced when it gets closer to street date. They have a 3D version of Warner's Crimes Of Grindelwald coming that includes a slipcover (which the standard 3D version does not) and also a DVD copy of the movie in addition to the BD3D and BD discs. I wouldn't be surprised to see a similar offering for Aquaman.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Best Buy will probably have their own 3D edition announced when it gets closer to street date. They have a 3D version of Warner's Crimes Of Grindelwald coming that includes a slipcover (which the standard 3D version does not) and also a DVD copy of the movie in addition to the BD3D and BD discs. I wouldn't be surprised to see a similar offering for Aquaman.

That's what I'm hoping for, but it seems to getting late for them to announce an exclusive, but they have with the prior 2 DC releases.
Usually BBY announces their exclusives pretty close to the main releases

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
If the recent past is any precedent, the 2D versions (both BD and UHD) will have Atmos, but the 3D version will be 5.1 only. That’s been Warner’s policy since about 2007.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks