What's new

Anything But Love... any good? (1 Viewer)

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
I am kind of excited to hear the announcement for seasons 1 and 2 of this show in Feb. Jamie Lee Curtis is one of my favorite actresses ever and I have enjoyed mostly everything I've seen her in, but somehow this show always slipped past my radar when it aired. Anyone seen it, and if so, would you recommend it to someone who even went to see True Lies (and I am not an Ahnuld fan) to see her?

Gregory V

Stunt Coordinator
I saw it a few times during its original run. I cant say I was overly impressed with the show on the whole. Jamie is always good and I guess she did what she could with the material she had to work with. The character that Richard Lewis played was extremely annoying and I think that's why I might not have liked the show. Just my opinion. You might love it.

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
It wasn't Sam & Diane or Niles & Daphene, but it was just a notch below that as a romantic comedy. They played very well off of each other and I'm definitely picking up this show.

Paul

Mary_P

Second Unit
I enjoyed it. Provided the sell-through price is reasonable, and I'm assuming it will be from the MSRP, I'll be buying it. Sounds like a good plan to combine S1-2 and S3-4.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
I remember watching it a couple times in college, and barely made it through an episode. If you are a big Richard Lewis fan, it is probably a must buy. I like Jamie, but not enough to like the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks