What's new

Anyone listens to St Germain (1 Viewer)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I discovered this this week, I bought the album "Tourist". It seems to be some kind of jazz mixed with electronic stuff. I love it! Is there anything similar out there you can recommend?
--
Holadem

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

RicP

Screenwriter
Excellent Album! I've been grooving to them for a few months now. Rose Rouge got some airplay but thats really it.
I think these guys are killer. If you like Tourist, then grab "Boulevard", more of the same and great music.
------------------
ricplate.jpg
ribbon.gif

Ric Perrott - My DVD's

JohnWalk

Auditioning
You betcha! I have both of their CDs. Tourist is the better of the two, but Boulevard is also worth getting.
You might want to check out a group named Flanger (do a search at amazon.com). Their music is absolutely incredible. Start with Midnight Sound, and if you like that go for Templates. They have a new CD coming out next week. I can't wait.

Frank Tran

Agent
If you like Tourist, I would also recommend Paris Lounge. Go to CDNow and do an album title search for it. It's a double cd collection that is right along the same lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks