What's new

Anyone here keep their video game boxes? (1 Viewer)

Alex-A

Stunt Coordinator
Just curious here. I modified an installation of DVD Profiler so I could use it to track my Nintendo games. I am using the cover scan sections for the front and back box art for the games, however there are a few games which I have yet to find and decent scans for. Wondering if anyone here happens to keep their boxes, as you may have a box I needa scan for. I can put up a list of what I need if there's any replies to this.

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I keep all of the boxes that I can-it's the collector in me I suppose. I don't have all of my NES/SNES boxes (since a bunch of those were picked up used as carts only), but I've got a bunch of them. No scanner at home though, so I might not be able to help.

Now I just need the shelf space to get em out again-they're all still in a box from the last move!

Mike Fassler

Supporting Actor
yeah I too keep my game boxes, my girlfriend thinks im crazy, I have well over 150 games ranging from pc to console.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks