1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone here keep their video game boxes?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Alex-A, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Alex-A

Alex-A Stunt Coordinator

Just curious here. I modified an installation of DVD Profiler so I could use it to track my Nintendo games. I am using the cover scan sections for the front and back box art for the games, however there are a few games which I have yet to find and decent scans for. Wondering if anyone here happens to keep their boxes, as you may have a box I needa scan for. I can put up a list of what I need if there's any replies to this.

2. Chris Bardon

Chris Bardon Cinematographer

Yeah, I keep all of the boxes that I can-it's the collector in me I suppose. I don't have all of my NES/SNES boxes (since a bunch of those were picked up used as carts only), but I've got a bunch of them. No scanner at home though, so I might not be able to help.

Now I just need the shelf space to get em out again-they're all still in a box from the last move!

3. Mike Fassler

Mike Fassler Supporting Actor

yeah I too keep my game boxes, my girlfriend thinks im crazy, I have well over 150 games ranging from pc to console.

4. ShelbyB

ShelbyB Stunt Coordinator

Yes