What's new

Anyone hear Maggie CC3 (1 Viewer)

Jeff O.

Stunt Coordinator
I am curious about upgrading my center channel to get an all maggie setup. Currently using Mg-1b's up front and MMGs in the rear with an Energy AC-300 center. The new maggie cc3 sounds interesting, but there is nowhere near me that has one in stock. Has anyone actually listened to this speaker, and what were your impressions?

Robert Cowan

Supporting Actor
i havent heard it, but i has going to get one. however, money was an issue so i decided i would try a phantom center. my maggies image like crazy, and ive been doing just fine without a center for a little bit now. its worth a shot. i have maggie 1.6's up front, and will be getting MMG's as rears soon.

Jeff O.

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the reply Robert. I agree, the maggies image very well. Sometimes while listening to 2 ch music I swear the center channel must be on. Even in the rear, I don't feel the need for a center channel, the MMGs image so well. I am really enjoying 5.1 channel music and was just wondering whether it would make a big difference for DVD-A and SACD. I will have to go listen to the CC3, but just wondering what other peoples experiences were, especially with mounting, positioning, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks