What's new

Anyone familiar with Axiom M80Ti's? (1 Viewer)

Matt Parsons

Stunt Coordinator
I've read a few things about them but haven't listened to them yet. I may consider them (Epic 80 HT Setup) instead of Studio 40's/20's/ADPs. ]
Anyone w/ opinions or experience with Axiom's?
------------------

Mike-H

Agent
I have smaller Axioms Than the package you mentioned. I have the M22Ti's, QS4's, VP100 and EP175. This is my first surround system, so I don't have much experience evaluating speakers. However, I think they sound great!
If your were in Dallas I would let you come and see/hear them. If there is someone in the Dallas who wants to hear Axioms, let me know.
Mike

Rick Radford

Supporting Actor
Matt,
I have the M60Ti for mains, VP100 center and M3Ti as surrounds powered by Onkyo 989 with an SVS 20-39cs/Samson sub.
I'm pleased with Axiom and think they offer real value in their products. Although I haven't heard them, I've also heard good things about Ascend Acoustics, Home Theater Direct IIIs, and Swan Divas, to name a few. But I think the Divas are a higher price level than the first two I named.
I had the sub off for some reason the other night and had TPM in doing some tests of something or other, and was surprised at how much bass and floor shaking I got out of the M60s.
I'm not an audiophile per se, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night..
wink.gif

------------------
--RR

Brian Corr

Supporting Actor
Mike,
I would like to take you up on your offer. I live in Plano.
I'm not in the market for new speakers but I am always setting up systems for people and have been wanting to hear some of the less marketed speakers (axiom, ascend, edge, etc). You can email me at [email protected]
thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks