What's new

Anyone else in class RIGHT NOW? (1 Viewer)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
no, but I browse the board from class all the time, we have a wireless LAN and all have laptops.

KyleS

Screenwriter
Damn you guys are spoiled I didnt have that capability when I was in school. :frowning:
By the way get your asses back to work ;)
KyleS

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Brent, shoot a spitball at the person sitting in front of you.

C'mon everybody this is a chance to relive our school years vicariously through Brent!

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I would ave posted from class, but there was an exam today. Sorry, I'll catch you tomorrow :)

MichaelG

Second Unit
Not only did we not have that, but I remember the punch cards we used to write code with in the labs! j/k. At least it seemed like that.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
hell, some of our tests are online. Multiple choice, click submit and it's scored for you right then.
of course they're usually open note too :D

KyleS

Screenwriter
Again Phillip_G you Slacker get back to studying and quit wasting time here on the HTF that is reserved for those of us who are out of school and posting while we are at work. ;)
KyleS

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
Hey, we were only going over an exam, I already answered the questions, I don't need to hear them again :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks