What's new

Anybody going to see the Stones this fall? (1 Viewer)

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Just wondering. My dad and I are considering going, but we'd be set back more than 200 bucks for nosebleed seats at FedEx Field. However, it's probably worth it for a once-in-a-lifetime oppurtunity to see one of the greatest bands ever.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
I am not going to see them, but I have to say if you are a fan and have never seen them.....do it. They are still pretty damn good live.

I saw the Stones at the Hoosier Dome in Indy for the Steel Wheels tour. Living Color opened up. What a great show that was.

-Dean-

Heinz W

Second Unit
My friend from Baltimore wants me to come down and see them at the same show Andrew. Might go, not sure yet. I've seen them twice; once in '78 (best concert I ever saw) in New Orleans for the Some Girls tour, and once in'89 for Steel Wheels at RFK in D.C.

Dean is right, if you've never seen them live GO!

RobertW

Supporting Actor
had a ticket for the show they're playing at the new cmgi field in foxboro mass., and today i just got a pair for a new show in january at the fleet center. should be good in the smaller arena

saw them on the bridges to babylon, and then the indoor tour, and they were playing better than they did on the steel wheels tour about ten years previously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks