What's new

Any word on Son of the Beach vol. 2? (1 Viewer)

TomJC

Grip
I bought Vol. 1 when it came out last April and have eagerly been awaiting the completion of the series, but have heard absolutely nothing coming from Fox about when to expect it. Has anybody heard anything?

Rick P

Supporting Actor
That's funny, the second set was scheduled, several places had it up for pre-order and then it disappeared.. the 'unofficial/official' story was that Howard Stern has some problem and it caused the set to get 'postponed'.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Whoooops...I'm sorry guys, I must have been thinking about another show. Dave emailed me and reminded me that I looked into this a week ago and it's planned, they just don't have a date.

Gord

Rob T

Screenwriter
The E! show DVD is the one that got postponed due to Howard having problems with the video quality or something like that.

Rodrick

Second Unit
Good I found the answer. I just picked up the set for $15 brand new. Cause again this month all tvshowsondvd are on sale I guess not many BC Canadians are into buying those as movie's.

I know this subject has been dead for a while, but come on already somebody must know something about this release. Fox can't just completely drop the ball on this one.

Andreas_K

Stunt Coordinator
I also hope they do release the rest of the show. They don't have to put as much effort in the 2nd set as they did in the first (commentaries, introductions etc., it is a great DVD set). A bare bones release of the episodes would be enough. It would be a VERY nice surprise if they decided to finish this show!

ChadKo

Stunt Coordinator
Thats funny. I JUST bought Vol 1 and was getting on here to ask this question. I am surprised nobody knows the answer. Vol 2 will have the best episodes- like when Dweezil Zappa made that performance and when Jamaica got caught in that gang war. (she looked GOOD in that rap scene, too!)
It was a great show- very humorous and I would love to see Vol 2 come out.

Chad

DeanC

Stunt Coordinator
U mean the rest of season 2 and all of season 3. Why didn't they just finish season 2. Then for the 2nd set just show season 3?

I noticed they stopped at The 2 Johnsons. That episode wasn't the best or Chips a Goy. I liked Porcelain when she came on to the series. She didn't come in til the later half of season 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.