What's new

Any reviews or info on NHL 2K3? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
I am very much anticipating the release of this title. Especially after the dissapointment of NHL 2003 from EA Sports. I have heard nothing about it, I have read no reviews, the only thing I know is that Jeremy Roenick is on the cover. Any reviews on it?????

PatrickM

Screenwriter
I'm looking forward to reviews of this title as well before I decide which hockey disc to buy. I've heard some pretty mixed reviews of NHL 2003 so I'm crossing my fingers that 2k3 will be a big hit.

Patrick

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
Patrick, it's not that NHL 2003 is a bad game, but it is not good either. Some of the things that I liked from last year are actually gone. And the commetary still sucks. There are a few things that I do like but not enough to warrant another $50. I too hope that NHL 2K3 will be huge!

Jim Tressler

Stunt Coordinator
I agree with jeff.. nhl 2003 was ok.. nothing special.. the thing I found hardest to do was to check (body and poke)and "speed skate" .. it seemed harder in this years version versus 2002 or even 2001 for the ps1. I too am really looking forward to 2k3.. I liked the nfl.. so there is hope!

jim

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
NHL 2003 is a big dissapointment from last year to this year. What's up with the players skating right past a loose puck, it seems like they went out of their way to not pick it up this year.

PatrickM

Screenwriter
Maybe their trying to pick up obstruction penalties since they don't touch the puck. :D
Patrick

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks