What's new

Any Problems w/Panasonic SA-XRx0 Receivers? (1 Viewer)

timmyLI

Auditioning
Hi recently I've became interested in 2 channel audio. I was wondering how reliable are Panasonic receivers of this series. So far I've heard mostly good things about them and have read only about one or two complaints. I'm planning to pair them with Harman Kardon HKB6 bookshelves and maybe a Dayton subwoofer. Also are there any other receivers in this pricerange that I should also consider along w/panny's?

thanks!

David Blair

Stunt Coordinator
My XR25 is coming tomorrow, it's going to be used in a 2 channel setup w/JBL E30's. Hopefully it will be easy for a noobie to setup.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Problems? Hmmm ... let me see. I guess the readout area for the LCD might be a little small. Yup, that's about it. :D

RyanHud

Stunt Coordinator
I got my XR-50 commin my way christmas day, i can't wait! I assume its going to blow me away as my source for sound right now is a 3 year old sony 3 disk mini system.
i can't wait :)

Dave_vega

Stunt Coordinator
problems? well so far i have a few small problems..

1. Unable to assign specific speaker volumes for each device..ie. I like to raise my centre channel for DVD's, but keep it levewl with the rest of the speakers for TV viewing etc..can't do that, and I really miss that from my JVC receiver..

2. Unable to access many features with the remote control..dynamic compression (midnight mode), 6.1 channel decoding, any menu features..they all have to be set at the receiver itself..

other than that..it is a great receiver..shame about the functionality aspects though..

Paul S

Stunt Coordinator
Panasonic makes a highly reliable product and probably gives the biggest bang for your dollar. I don't think you can go wrong with their new digital receivers.

timmyLI

Auditioning
Thanks for the help guys, I've decided to get sa-xr25 for 150 at JR, it's refurbished so that means if there was problems they better be gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks