Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chuck C, Feb 14, 2003.
c'mon let's hear em
here's a classic: What has 4 legs and 8 arms?
a Pitbull at a Playground!
They are not jokes and who knows if they are real...but I laughed louder on these than anything else I have read in a long time!
A gastroenterologist claims these are actual comments made by his patients while he was performing colonoscopies:
1. "Take it easy, Doc, you're boldly going where no man has gone before."
2. "Find Amelia Earhart yet?"
3. "Can you hear me NOW?"
4. "Oh boy, that was sphincterrific!"
5. "Could you write me a note for my wife, saying that my head is not, in fact, up there?"
6. "You know, in some states, we're now legally married."
7. "Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?"
8. "You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out. You do the Hokey Pokey...."
9. "Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!"
10."If your hand doesn't fit, you must aquit!"
11. "Hey, Doc, let me know if you find my dignity."
12. "You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?"