What's new

Any Dead Milkmen fans? (1 Viewer)

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
On Oct. 28 The Dead Milkmen are releasing a new DVD!! It will have all of thier promo videos and live footage as well with commentary tracks! I can't wait.

--Ian

LeeL

Stunt Coordinator
That's a little slice of neat news. I saw them in 1989, at the now-departed Circuit in Winnipeg. They came on at 12, played about 3 hours. They turned the house lights up to let them know the club was closed, and kept going. Great show.

Now if only Ween would release a DVD...

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
Yeah I have been waiting for this for a long time... There are a bunch of DM videos that I have only seen once. There was a promo VHS tape floating around that usually got $30 or more for on e-bay that had the videos. This should be cool. Here's a pic of the cover:

And here is a amazon pre-order link:

Amazon Pre-Order

This is what info is posted at the Dead Milkmen site:

If all goes well (and things look good for making the delivery deadline), the DVD "Philadelphia In Love" should be released October 28th, 2003. The DVD will have all 7 studio videos we made plus 7 live videos as well as home movies, rare audio tracks and other special features - more details as we get closer to October.
I would love it if they could include the various MTV appearances they did. Like the acoustic performance of The Puking Song on 120 minutes. Also who could forget thier funny "live" performance on CLUB MTV. They had to lip sync to Punk Rock Girl and Joe is laughing the whole time, Rodney is running around blowing a tuba and tries to handcuff himself to Julie Brown. Dean is just randomly pounding the crap out of his drums and Dave complains about the mics not being on. I miss the Dead Milkmen. When I lived in Florida it was a guarantee that I would see them every year. Sometimes twice.

--Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks