What's new

Another online puzzle/adventure game (1 Viewer)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
damn, i gave into the temptation and got the answers for #12...

Hint: One of the things in the two pictures have shifted slightly, which is it?

I tried to name all of them, not thinking of another name by which the object could be called. :angry:

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Tony-B: Google is your friend. The clue is in the picture, the title of the page, and the 'title' in the password entry box.

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
I still can't get number seven.

I can see that it is a candy bar wrapper. I'm thinking that I need to figure out the name of the candy bar and put it (backwards?) into the URL.

Darren, you said, "get into the mix." Isn't that the slogan for TWIX? I tried the URL "…/sdrawkcab/xiwt.htm," and was taken to a page that said only "too new." I tried "…/sdrawkcab/twix.htm," and I got a similar page that said "wenoot" (cute).

Am I supposed to think of a candy bar that's older than TWIX? Is it a German candy bar? Am I at least on the right track? I think that I am since they obviously expected some players to come up with the "xiwt" answer.

If indeed I am on the right track, I'll never come up with the right candy bar. I don't eat them and can't name any but the most popular. I certainly can't tell which one is in the picture (it actually looks like a TWIX to me but apparently that's not correct). Google was of no help. I've tried everything I could think of. Someone please just spell it out for me.

Thanks.

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Has anyone gotten past screen thirteen? I'm not ready to give up yet, but I'm not able to make much sense of the clues.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
im currently on screen 13... but havent given it much thought... too time consuming and frustrating :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks