What's new

Another online puzzle/adventure game (1 Viewer)

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
*sigh*

thanks

I hate to give in and read the spoiler like that, but after spending a half hour learning about peoples' theories on Beatles' tracks played backward, I had to give up. I should have noticed that subtlety.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
hint for #4:
You may want to 'brighten things up' a bit... it 'wood' make it easier when 'looking carefully' at things. Shout me an 'SOS' if you get stuck.

that was the corniest hint ever :p)

Darren: #10 is a huge PITA, good luck :D

still stuck on #11

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
Ok, I guess I have to adjust the brightness, problem is I'm sitting with at laptop, and I can't adjust screen brightness above normal, so I'm pretty much stuck on that one...

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
Try inverting or adjusting colors in Paint or another photo editor :)

10 was pretty simple even though I'm at work and don't have my Sonic Foundry. I juse used media player and wav editor.

On #11 now ... not sure where to start.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member

brighten things up = shine, polish, lighten,
wood = ?
looking carefully = examine, study,
sos = help?

this is gonna be the death of me..i can already tell...

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
I'm having a helluva time on 12 ... I did what the src told me and I just end up seeing 3d. nifty, but doesn't seem to help.

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
Ok, I'm totally stumped on 12. I have a feeling I'm missing a small point like I did on #9 and reading too far into it.

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Someone PLEASE help me out with the seventh screen! I stared at the thing for almost an hour today before I decided I should be doing something more productive.

I found the "times have changed in deutschland" comment in the source, I noticed that the URL has "nameit/backwards" in it, but I just can't seem to make any sense of these clues. Does the title, "he went to the old school," have anything to do with it? I can't even so much as tell what it's a picture of, if that has anything to do with it.

Help me! Please!

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Alright, before I play the game, I just want to say that I am shocked that Nick got rid of the freaky and hypnotic eyes sig. ;)

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
Carl,

It's a wrapper

a candy bar wrapper

"get into the mix"

The source and URL matter, but ignore the title

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Maybe I don't know enough about computers

but I saw google in the source, with a site address, but I couldn't make it work. Same with five, gives those numbers, but I don't know how to pull up the page.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks