What's new

Andromeda. Any word on a Season 2 box set release? (1 Viewer)

Tony_I

Stunt Coordinator
I received the Andromeda Season 1 box set over the holidays. I was wondering, is it known if we're in for a season 2 box set? I see nothing on TVshowsonDVD.

One of my local Best Buys are selling "2.1, 2.2, etc" for $25-30 each... (I see the season 1 set for $45, for 5 2-disc packs)

I like buying seasonal sets, so I'm willing to wait in Andromeda's case, expecially at those prices for the individual 2-disc packs.

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
I am totally with you on that, Tony. I had bought the first two seasons of the 1.1, 1.2 variety, and when I heard a season set was coming out, i sold all my Andromeda DVDs in order to buy the new set. Imagine my horror when it ended up being the exact same releases, but just housed in a nice box. I was however, fascinated by the price. $45 from Best Buy. I haven't heard anything about Season Two yet, and it really ticks me off that they continue to release the episodes 3.1, 3.2, etc., at $30 each, when the Season Set is so inexpensive. However, FYE, notoriously the highest place in town, was selling the box set for well over $100 and the 1.1, 1.2 releases for $39.99 each.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Amazon has the season 1 box listed for $134. That's insane! I've seen it at Best Buy and Fry's in the $40 range. Maybe AD didn't give a SRP, so Amazon just priced it to match the single releases. Either way, I plan to get the set at one of the B&Ms soon. I never watched the show, but Sci-Fi played the pilot the other day, and I'm hooked.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks