What's new

All That Jazz? (1 Viewer)

Joel Vardy

Supporting Actor
It clearly has been delayed -- some speculate to coincide with the upcoming August Chicago release. I am also puzzled at the apparent delay for a title that should be fairly eagerly anticipated from what I can tell :frowning: .

Joel

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
It is the R1 release that has been delayed by Fox. It has been available for a long time in R2 & R4. I purchased the R2 version last August. Yes the apparent reasoning for the present lack of a release date is that is was to be joined at the hip to "Chicago" in terms of a release date. Now that "Chicago" has a release date, when will "All That Jazz" R1 appear? The fact that Fox has still not announced a release date for this film in R1 is getting to be very funny!:D Meanwhile I just sit back & smile while I enjoy my R2 version. :) :)

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I don't buy R2 titles because I don't have a player, and the 4% speed-up is especially bad for musicals.

Where's the R1 All That Jazz?

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
The songs are usually one semitone higher than they should be. I was in Switzerland last year; I caught the end of My Fair Lady (in widescreen, and dubbed in Italian), and noticed this.

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
As I said above, "golden ears". Since mine aren't that sensitive I'll keep on buying PAL DVDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks