What's new

ALICE Season 7 Ships July 10 from WA (1 Viewer)

Kasey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kasey
https://www.wbshop.com/collections/...roducts/alice-the-complete-seventh-season-mod

Great news! The Seventh Season (1982-83) is coming July 10 and is now up for pre-order. This is the era when I stopped watching regularly because Alice was moved to Wednesdays in Sept 1982. So many of these episodes will be brand new to me (I don't get Antenna TV). Nice cast photo too--and one I've never seen before.

alices7.jpg

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
https://www.wbshop.com/collections/...roducts/alice-the-complete-seventh-season-mod

Great news! The Seventh Season (1982-83) is coming July 10 and is now up for pre-order. This is the era when I stopped watching regularly because Alice was moved to Wednesdays in Sept 1982. So many of these episodes will be brand new to me (I don't get Antenna TV). Nice cast photo too--and one I've never seen before.

View attachment 47220

Looks like that 1976-85 CBS comedy will be completed sooner than we thought-- maybe even this year!

tlc38tlc38

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Trent
I'm thinking that, as w/Perfect Strangers and Step By Step, you want all of it-- am I right?
Yes. I'm a completist. If I start a series, I like to own the whole series.

Just my luck that a lot of series I like are owned by WB, forcing me to have to pay $40 a season from the Archive...

tlc38tlc38

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Trent
I wonder if Linda Lavin was angry that the turkey got to be in the center of the photo. She probably tried to force it off the show.
Well, to be honest, the real star of the show IS in the middle; Vic Tayback. The show should've been called "Mel" or "Mel's Diner".

Al_D

Stunt Coordinator
Did anyone get pressed discs? My copy from Barnes and Noble was not pressed.

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
Yeah usually 99% of the time the pressed discs are direct from WB store only.

Anyone purchased S5 or S6 recently I assume WB store still has pressed discs of those?

Al_D

Stunt Coordinator
Received Alice Season 7 from WBShop and they were indeed pressed. I had good luck before buying the other seasons from Best Buy and Import CDs and getting pressed discs. I was surprised when Barnes and Noble Season 7 was DVD-R.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks