What's new

ALICE Season 4 is here! (1 Viewer)

Kasey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kasey
http://www.wbshop.com/product/code/1000413166.do?promo=sliderALICE4wac
I am surprised they didn't use a cast photo with Flo for the cover art since this is her last season. But I have never seen that pic with Belle before so I am glad they are using that one. And it's from the right time period as well (the 1980 TV Guide cover photo session) when she had the longer hair. Most cast photos with Diane Ladd feature her with the shorter 'Ann Landers'-type hairdo she was sporting for Season 5.

Also interesting that they kept the original title font for this release. I was wondering if they would change it to the one that was used on-air from S4 onward and appeared on the cover art for the 2006 Best-Of release.

diane_cast.jpg

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
I'll be getting this when they have their next sale!
Too bad they're not offering an limited edition, autographed version like they're doing with Sugarfoot and Suberboy.
I would have ordered it immediately if Linda Lavin or Diane Ladd signed it.

Kasey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kasey
Finally! I am thrilled to be betting FLO. The Thanksgiving episode was terrific and perhaps the best of the series. Glad to see WA is fast-tracking some of my favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks