What's new

ADV: Farscape 11? (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Just curious what the wait time will be for this volume since it's not up for preorder yet.

Also, any news on Season 2?

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
It's due out in February so far as I know. I know the disc is finished. As for Season 2, From what I hear it will happen soon, but it's just not going to follow on the heels of Season 1.

Sarah S

Second Unit
Actually, I went into my local Suncoast to pick up Farscape #10, & they had #11 up for pre-order coming out on March 5th, I think.

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
As for Season 2, From what I hear it will happen soon, but it's just not going to follow on the heels of Season 1.
I have read this sentence several times and I seem to be missing something because I don't quite understand it.

Are you saying there will be a long break before the release of the first, season two DVD? Or do you mean the release of season two going to be done different than season one?

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I am getting really impatient with this.

Region 2 already has Season two out and with double discs. Why not us?

I am thinking of doing what I did with Buffy and spending a little more to buy them over sees.

Come on ADV. Lets see them over here.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Actually, speaking of Farscape 10, I just realized Scorpius would make a much better host for ABC's "The Chair" than John McEnroe. :)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I don't know the details, I just know that disc 12 won't be out in 6 weeks after 11. I believe it's going to be a month or 2 until Season 2 starts. Will they start doing more eps/volume? I don't know. Could they? Maybe, they've been pretty serious about the feedback people have been giving, and if ADV can make it work, I'm sure they will.

Brian E

Screenwriter
I am getting really impatient with this.

Region 2 already has Season two out and with double discs. Why not us?
Probably because the releases of Farscape started a year earlier than they did here. ADV has been a little slower getting the first season out (12 months instead of 8), but not that slow. I've just started buying the ADV discs and have been happy so far.

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the info Jeff. Always appreciated.

I bought the first Farscape DVD at the begining of Dec. I'd never seen it. After that first disc I bought the others right away. This show is great. I haven't liked a show so much since Star Trek and Babylon 5. Unfortunately I can't catch up because no one is playing repeats.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks