ADV: Farscape speeding up

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Daniel Kikin, Sep 20, 2001.

1. Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin Screenwriter

I noticed there is only a three week gap between Volume 7 (10/16) and Volume 8 (11/6). Does mean all future releases will be sped up? [​IMG]

2. Tom Rhea

Tom Rhea Second Unit

Please, let it be so!!!!!!!
    Every new release goes straight into the top 10 section at my local Media Play -- I hope they are selling as well across the board and we get every single episode.

3. Alex Morrow

Alex Morrow Stunt Coordinator

It appears to be true since Volume 9 was just placed in the preorder world at 11/27, which is just 3 weeks from Volume 8 at 11/6. This way I may actually get to see some of the second season before I have to start buying it in another format. Any chance for more episodes on each disc? Just a thought. Cheers anyways.
    Alex
    ------------------
    My DVD Collection

4. Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin Screenwriter

I wonder if we'll be getting more audio commentaries too. I read in a recent convention report form NY that David Kemper said that they would be recording more commentaries for the DVD's. Hopefully they will, with all the major Season 1 episodes coming up.
    [Edited last by Daniel Kikin on September 20, 2001 at 02:06 PM]

5. Mikel_Cooperman

Mikel_Cooperman Producer

Mikey
    I have just begun watching the show because they are releasing it on DVD and I am loving it!
    I wish they would release two a month.

6. Jacob Perry

Jacob Perry Stunt Coordinator

Thanks ADV!
    That 6 week wait was killing me, especially since Vol 7 is kinda a dud. I just can't sit through Jeremiah Crichton again.
    Vol 9 and 10 are going to rock and now we are that much closer.
    Major props ADV.