What's new

Acoustic Visions 85 litre Passive Radiator kit (1 Viewer)

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
It will at least be some real numbers. Even if you could just do a couple runs on each a few hours appart that's loads better than the bench racing going on so far that I am so fond of ;)

Rob Lloyd

Stunt Coordinator
2 votes Yes. Any others?

I emailed the customer and if he agrees to let me beat on his driver for testing I'll do it.

Michael R Price

Screenwriter
I vote for it too. This could be very interesting and I look forward to seeing the results, however poorly controlled or unscientific they may be. Still better than the rest of what we see. Thanks for offering this, Rob.

I don't think you'll damage the Shiva... Friends of mine have a Shiva and Tempest with plate amps and they've taken a beating. If you're powering it with an 800W pro amp you might want to be careful.

Nick V

Second Unit
Obviosly, I vote for this too as the 2 subs in question are basically the same price, and I'm currently shopping for a sub. This is interesting..........very interesting

Jack Gilvey

Senior HTF Member
I've yet to see a PR sub work nearly as well as a simulation sez it should...esp a single PR.
Tom, why do you think this is the case? Have you found this to be true of commercial implementations, or also of designs using such "DIY" PR's as the Lambda/Strykes?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks