What's new

A night of sickly real tv.... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I sit down and watch the Quentin Tarentino written & directed finale of CSI. Knowing his work. I expected and got some realistic stuff. entrails, exploding bodies and generally creepy things. So the show ends and I put on the ER finale. 20 minutes in..we see a multi level deck filled with people collapse onto other decks then to the ground. Right after we see a girl fall from the top deck to the bottom impaling herself. All of this shown and not described. TV limits are definitely being pushed lately. Not that its a bad thing. Just caught off guard.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I saw more gore on Monday night's "CSI: Miami" than I've seen in most recent horror movies...and I even slept through a bunch of it! But everytime I woke, I was seeing people getting graphically stabbed or hacked by axes, blood spraying everywhere... :eek:

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
And last night's episode of Without a Trace ended with the cast being sprayed with bullets.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
"TV limits are definitely being pushed lately"

I remember being suprised by what some of Millennium showed at the time.

Slashed tongues,dried sperm,blood and lots of gore/disturbing immages.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Ah-ha! So I can blame Millenium for all those kids at the mall who have their tongues cut down the center (who also enjoy chewing Taco Bell with their mouths open)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks