A night of sickly real tv....

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by todd s, May 19, 2005.

1. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

I sit down and watch the Quentin Tarentino written & directed finale of CSI. Knowing his work. I expected and got some realistic stuff. entrails, exploding bodies and generally creepy things. So the show ends and I put on the ER finale. 20 minutes in..we see a multi level deck filled with people collapse onto other decks then to the ground. Right after we see a girl fall from the top deck to the bottom impaling herself. All of this shown and not described. TV limits are definitely being pushed lately. Not that its a bad thing. Just caught off guard.

2. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    I saw more gore on Monday night's "CSI: Miami" than I've seen in most recent horror movies...and I even slept through a bunch of it! But everytime I woke, I was seeing people getting graphically stabbed or hacked by axes, blood spraying everywhere... [​IMG]

3. Steve Phillips

Steve Phillips Screenwriter

As long as no one got a glimpse of something really bad, like a nipple, I'm sure the FCC won't mind....

4. Rob P S

Rob P S Screenwriter

rob
    And last night's episode of Without a Trace ended with the cast being sprayed with bullets.

5. JonZ

JonZ Lead Actor

"TV limits are definitely being pushed lately"

I remember being suprised by what some of Millennium showed at the time.

Slashed tongues,dried sperm,blood and lots of gore/disturbing immages.

6. Garrett Lundy

Garrett Lundy Producer

Ah-ha! So I can blame Millenium for all those kids at the mall who have their tongues cut down the center (who also enjoy chewing Taco Bell with their mouths open)