What's new

90 Day Return Policy at Wal-Mart (1 Viewer)

Carol Curtis

Stunt Coordinator
I was just looking at WAL-MART's website & wondering what the their return policy was & I was surprised that it was 90 days
WOW 3 months to play with something & then you can return it to one of their stores if you don't want it. Does anybody know if they will price match internet prices? I din't see anything about it on their website?

Gary Kellerman

Stunt Coordinator
I do know that they have priced matched advertisments from Best Buys or Circuit City on DVD titles.

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Yeah,but they do not price match other walmarts.I went to buy a gas grill in the spring.We went to the walmart superstore that is 10 miles away,it was $10 more than the smaller walmart that is 5 miles away from home.I talked to the manager,he said they do not price match other walmarts and he would not budge on the price.We drove 15 miles to the other walmart,got the grill and went home.
While we were at the smaller walmart,I mentioned to the manager in the L&G area about what had happened,he said the guy at the superstore was full of it and probably trying to get a bonus or somthing along those lines.
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks