What's new

7th Heaven season 3, 4 and 5 (1 Viewer)

Shawn_C

Stunt Coordinator
My family really enjoys watching the 7th Heaven season 1 and 2 sets. I read that seasons 3-5 are coming on DVD by the end of this year. I have not heard any news about upcoming sets.

Is it true that season 3 will be released in June?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Paramount has quietly adjusted their plans since TVShowsOnDVD previously reported that schedule, Shawn. They have not provided a new schedule in place of the old one, so I have nothing to tell really. I know that S3's on their radar, though, so things are still happening. Just at a different rate.

Since Paramount has publicly said they would step up the introduction of new series to DVD (among the titles mentioned were Beverly Hillbillies, Beverly Hills 90210, Melrose Place, and The Odd Couple), then perhaps they had to devote resources to that stuff which otherwise would have been used on 7th Heaven and other series whose rates have slowed down compared to previous plans (Andy Griffith is another one).

Shawn_C

Stunt Coordinator
Great news posted on the TVShowsonDVD site. 7th Heaven s3 coming in August.

That's great.

Thanks David for the update regarding Paramount.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks