What's new

7-Range Analog Display Sound Level Meter (1 Viewer)

Ellen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ellen
Saw this posted at another forum. Looks like the Shack may have a replacement for the recently discontinued 33-2050 analog SPL meter. See the 33-4050 here.

moderators: please move if this is not an appropriate forum for this post

PaulT

Supporting Actor
Ellen,

Thanks for the heads-up on this. They discontinued the Analog version of the 2050 a couple years ago in Canada so I had a friend of mine 'down South' send me one.

For you other Canucks, I don't see it on Radio Shack Canada's website yet - still have the 33-2055 digital version only.

I wonder if the 'new' analog meter will have the same Correction Values as the old one?

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I heard about this a few days ago. Looks like I will have to pay my local Rat Shack a visit...:D I figured they would replace it with a new model when I heard the old one was discontinued. Hopefully correction factors will be published soon, if they are not the same.

Brian*W

Auditioning
Does anyone have correction figures for the new 33-4050? or could it be similar to the old 2050? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks