What's new

7 Faces of Dr. Lao (1964) (1 Viewer)

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Barbara Eden, who is still with us I believe, is quite beautiful and charming in this film.

Now we’re talking!

This is how I know about this film!

I have never seen it but would buy it for the inclusion of Barbara in the cast!

Mysto

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
marv long
Now we’re talking!

This is how I know about this film!

I have never seen it but would buy it for the inclusion of Barbara in the cast!
7-faces-of-dr-lao-aka-seven-faces-of-dr-lao-tony-randall-barbara-eden-HBF9RT.jpg

Oh Yea. Barbara always looks lovely but I think she really shined in this film.

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Randall is fascinating to watch in this film. Far greater range than would be expected. For those who have seen it only once, the moments when Lao's accent switches from the faux sing-song Chinese to Randall's actual speaking voice can go unnoticed.
and then to a bronks barker..."Step right up, don't be shy..."

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
With RKO and Disney branding on the case and the disc, Disney would be in thier rights to pull this release, if it was a bootlegged editiion? Yet they do nothing...why?
It's probably not even worth the hassle to try to track down someone to send a legally threatening letter to. They stop one guy on eBay or where ever from selling it, he just opens a new account or puts it on a different site. Why play Whack-A-Mole with bootleggers when the number sold isn't enough to care about?

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
It's probably not even worth the hassle to try to track down someone to send a legally threatening letter to. They stop one guy on eBay or where ever from selling it, he just opens a new account or puts it on a different site. Why play Whack-A-Mole with bootleggers when the number sold isn't enough to care about?
....because it's Disney, LOL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks