What's new

7.1 speaker set for less than 1200-1300$ (1 Viewer)

John Titan

Stunt Coordinator
Hi..first time posting

I have a yamaha HTR-5790 and are currently using a bose single cube set up with two small sony sats for the back L&R surround ..I love the HTR-5790 because even with these speaker its sounds pretty good..I'm looking to up grade to a matched set with a powered sub..I have a sony powered sub that works pretty decent so i would keep it and use it for the time being to get better speakers and upgrade the sub at a later time. I've been looking at polk monitor 50's for the fronts and monitor 40's for all the rear's. I was also looking at the yamaha NS-777 for fronts and the other NS series for the rest. I would love to really go higher end but 2000$ for just the fronts or the rears is just way out of my budget. Is there better speakers out there in this price range. Maybe Infinity, JBL,or some other brand i just haven't heard of.

Thanks for any help:)

SethH

Senior HTF Member
SVS just came out with their new line of speakers. They will be shipping starting in December, I believe. They're within your price range for 7.1 and would should be very good speakers.

GregUVA

Auditioning
I can't post the link, but you should check out the sales going on at AV123. You can put together a 7.1 system with Onix Ref 0.5 speakers and a sub for $1300.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks