What's new

50 discs ordered - Star Trek Heaven (1 Viewer)

Sorry - but excited about this so had to post.

Just made an order from Amazon. I got their last copy of the Borg Megacube, and the Next Generation TV Movies Box Set.

Total Price, including shipping?

£341

Now thats what I call value for money, and a Happy Christmas for Me........

Kenny Goldin

Second Unit
Kinda of topic, but I wonder if there will be any cool limited repachaging of DS9 like the Borg Cube.

On topic, enjoy!

Britton

Screenwriter
Maybe all the DS9 sets will be packaged in something that looks like a Bajoran Orb. That would be cool.

Thanks Jon! :D

Actually, after spending the last two Christmasses alone, I am hoping to fly home to spend this one with friends and family!

Yeah, I hope they do do the same with DS9 - but I wish they would announce it in advance so I know whether to buy the box sets or not......

Anyone wanna buy 4 NG box sets? :D

Mark Kalzer

Second Unit
Welcome to the exclusive "Own Every TNG Episode on DVD" Club! Man...so hard when you just want to watch one episode of TNG, and have 175 to chose from! (Encounter at Farpoint and [/i]All Good Things[/i] don't count as two in the DVD sets...and Shades of Grey doesn't count at all!)

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Welcome to the exclusive "Own Every TNG Episode on DVD" Club!
Is there anyone who is a member of this club as well as the "Yet to watch a single TNG episode on DVD" Club?

:b

(Of course, I've already watched just about every single ep on broadcast TV, which is why I haven't gotten around to watching the discs. So many DVDs, so little time...)

Chad A Wright

Supporting Actor
How about the can't complete the TNG collection because of all the movie releases club? Count me in. I haven't even started on DS9 yet. Still only 4 seasons of TNG. I'm just getting further and further behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks