What's new

3D Panasonic Viera VT20 50" HTPC Ghosting Images Errors S.O.S HELP!!! (1 Viewer)

urban-samurai

Auditioning
Real Name
Core
Hey All. Im running a new mac mini 2010 4.1 2.4ghz 8gb RAM with a 3D Panasonic Viera TH-P50VT20A plasma and have been able to play my converted 3D SBS (SideBySide) mkv files from the mac mini using VLC , XBMC or Plex, thus turning on the 3D mode thru the HD 3DTV as left & right SBS with no problems and has been great for the past 3 months, Now out of the blue 1 week ago all my 3D movies that worked before are know rending out real bad 3D ghosting images / cross talk that has made all my 3d movies unwatchable. Please Note: All Original 3D movie BD discs play fine on the TV with no errors / ghosting images playing them thru my panasonic 3d blu ray player

Troubleshooting that i have tried so far to fix this problem with no luck.

Fresh Install OSX snow leopard
Fresh install of windows 7 thru boot camp played all 3d movies thru power dvd 10 and VLC player
All software up to date MAC & WINDOWS
Reset The TV back to factory settings
Called Panasonic and they don't wont to help because im having no problems playing 3d from the 3d player, ERRRRRR.. What can i DO???
Tested on another computer thru a mac pro and same problem is happing im still getting ghosting images / cross talk.

Also tried x4 new HDMI Cables still no better..

If anyone has any ideas what i could try to get my 3d movies files playing again without errors / ghosting images would be a great help to me and any one else that may come across this problem in the future

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks