1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

3-D Glasses / 3D Movie Question

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by John Berggren, Mar 26, 2004.

1. John Berggren

John Berggren Producer

I'm having some people over this weekend, and was thinking of getting Spy Kids 3-D for the novelty of it. However, it only comes with 4 pair of 3-D glasses, and I would need 6. Does anyone have any recommendations for where and how to get an additional 2 pair?

Also, I'm not aware of any other 3-D films available currently on DVD save for Nightmare on Elm Street and a set that purportedly does not work on a progressive scan player. Anyone have any suggestions?

2. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

Try the local comic book shops, if you've got 'em. It's not unusual to find glasses packaged with the occasional 3-D special in the back-issue bins.

3. Mark Shannon

Mark Shannon Screenwriter

I was gonna say that... The glasses that the spy kids movie uses are your simple red-blue 3d glasses.

4. Eric Samonte

Eric Samonte Screenwriter

Yeah, grab some red and blue cellophane and make ur own. Of course u have to have sturdy "frames" for 'em.

5. Grant B

Grant B Producer

John
    We got that movie and my wife really honked up my Avia settings inorder to get it looking 'good'. I have regular glasses for seeing and have never got the desired effect.
    When I put on the normal non 3d version my wife excaimed how much better it was.
    If you really need another 2 pair, email me and I will mail you 2 since thats all we need
    Cheers
    Grant

6. Peter Apruzzese

Peter Apruzzese Producer

Peter Apruzzese