What's new

3-D Glasses / 3D Movie Question (1 Viewer)

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I'm having some people over this weekend, and was thinking of getting Spy Kids 3-D for the novelty of it. However, it only comes with 4 pair of 3-D glasses, and I would need 6. Does anyone have any recommendations for where and how to get an additional 2 pair?

Also, I'm not aware of any other 3-D films available currently on DVD save for Nightmare on Elm Street and a set that purportedly does not work on a progressive scan player. Anyone have any suggestions?

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Try the local comic book shops, if you've got 'em. It's not unusual to find glasses packaged with the occasional 3-D special in the back-issue bins.

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
I was gonna say that... The glasses that the spy kids movie uses are your simple red-blue 3d glasses.

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Yeah, grab some red and blue cellophane and make ur own. Of course u have to have sturdy "frames" for 'em.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
John
We got that movie and my wife really honked up my Avia settings inorder to get it looking 'good'. I have regular glasses for seeing and have never got the desired effect.
When I put on the normal non 3d version my wife excaimed how much better it was.
If you really need another 2 pair, email me and I will mail you 2 since thats all we need
Cheers
Grant

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks