What's new

24 - 2/19/02 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Another good installment with plenty of action and suspense.

Maybe it was me, but that wry smile that Terri flashed to Jack when he was telling her that it'd be different between him and her just set off my Spidey-sense. Anyone else feel that way?

I found it interesting that we got to see the John Nash "Prisoner's dilemna" equilibrium problem in action when Alberta put Nina and Tony in separate shake-down rooms.

All in all, a little slow in the middle, but the final 10 minutes more than made up for it.

Your thoughts?

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
AWESOME! My thumb gave me quite the struggle as I willed it to change the channel before the 'scenes from next week' came on. I hate spoilers and I really don't want to be spoiled for next week's show.

It seems like Bauer's character is going to have to make a distinct change in focus now that his family is safe (or is it?).

Keep them coming FOX.

Pieter

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well...

It took Jack about 12 hours to resolve the family hostage situation, so for the next 12 hours he gets to go into Commando mode for payback!
Muhahahaha!

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Possible spoilers below:

We don't even know that his family is safe yet. In the previews, it looks like he's still battling Gaines.

If they do get safe and that's put aside, Bauer might turn himself in like he said he would. That would allow them to get into the past history (Palmer, Serbia) and bridge the gap between the Palmer thing and the terrorists.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks