What's new

20 inch TV's, are they all the same? (1 Viewer)

Mike Milillo

Stunt Coordinator
I was looking to replace my bedroom TV, but didn't want to spend too much money. I have a 19 inch now, and was thinking of just replacing it with a 20 inch. I have seen them range from 100-300 bucks. I have 2 questions...

1. With this size TV, does it matter if I get a flat screen or a traditional curved screen?

2. When it comes to brands, are all pictures similar at this tube size? What brands are good, and what are bad? thanks

John S

Senior HTF Member
Two very subjective questions....

I'd still go the best price I could find on a fixed pixel ED something. Even in that size at a min myself.

John S

Senior HTF Member
I'm not sure what to make of Apex, truth be told. MOst regaurd them poorly. But I have encounted quite a few different components over the last few years, they all seemed to work as they were supposed to work. Do they offer an ED panel in that size for a decent price? I'd still be inclined to go that route over any 480i only display as long as the price premium wasn't to much more.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks