What's new

$15 off any Disney DVD, No Minimum (1 Viewer)

Chazz_S

Supporting Actor
I got that e-mail as well. If they're gonna cancel it, fine by me, as long as they DON'T ship them to me full priced.

Disney as a company just plain sucks.

Brian E

Screenwriter
Got one saying that they canceled my order for Lilo & Stich as pre-orders aren't included with the "coupon".

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I just saw this in another forum; have no idea if it applies to all or if the author just got lucky. Smells like YMMV:

"After reading the end of the first thread on this topic, I decided to call and complain to someone about them honoring some people's orders and not others (I had my eight orders cancelled Sunday). I spoke to a customer service rep who was polite, but didn't know what I was referring to. So I asked to speak to a supervisor. She got back on the phone with me and told me that they are now honoring up to three HOLIDAY code orders, with or without the coupon. I don't have a coupon, by the way. So she was going to let me pick three of my cancelled orders to reinstate. But since I placed another order on the 10th replacing some of those items, she ended up just giving me a $45 credit on the new order. So this is what they did for me, I hope if anyone else still wants their deal they get the same thing. By the way, I did spend over $130 on other orders last week, so Disney got my business even with this mess. After being pulled to their site by that coupon code, I really wanted some of their products for gifts."

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Here's another post from the same other forum; maybe the person in the prior post did just get lucky:

"i called and the supervisor that i talk to insisted that i send in the card. She said that people who had accounts with the disney store may be able to "slip through the crack without sending in the card", but for new accounts, she said that i have no choice but to send in the card *sigh*"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks