$15 off any Disney DVD, No Minimum

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Peter Kim, Nov 1, 2002.

1. Peter Kim

Peter Kim Screenwriter

The coupon code is: HOLIDAY

You need to register in order to use the coupon. No minimums and seemingly no limit to the # of times that it can be used.

I've purchased A Bug's Life for $6.44, shipped (shipping is pricey at $5.95).

This deal is found at the Disney online store.

2. Peter Kim

Peter Kim Screenwriter

Well, 3 separate orders later (Lilo & Stitch + 4 Bonus Lithographs, A Bug's Life, and James and the Giant Peach), and I'm out a total of exactly $30.00. This includes tax and shipping. So an average of $10.00 per dvd, final price.

3. Chazz_S

Chazz_S Supporting Actor

Peter, thanks for the heads up, but are they gonna send me a fullscreen Lilo? It doesn't say on the site (that I can find anyway) Somehow, I believe Disney would prefer to hock the fullscreen version. **shudders**

4. LukeB

LukeB Cinematographer

There is no fullscreen version of Lilo & Stitch.

However, the site is ONLY offering the Fullscreen Santa Clause SE at this time.

5. Chazz_S

Chazz_S Supporting Actor

Thanks! I'm sold. That Toy Story 1+2+ Bug's Life looks good too. (Brother took TS set away when he moved)

6. Chazz_S

Chazz_S Supporting Actor

Sheesh, I guess the Disney store is down right after I clicked "complete order". And remains to be down. Who knew an order could shut down a whole site? heh
    I'll wager that the coupon won't work once it's up again.

7. Peter Kim

Peter Kim Screenwriter

Site and coupon is back up and running. I'm currently looking at Walt Disney Treasures - Silly Symphonies and Mickey Mouse in Living Color. Anyone know much about these titles?

Seems like a great deal at ~$14 each shipped.

8. Chazz_S

Chazz_S Supporting Actor

Yeah, looks like the downtime happens every ten minutes or so. I think they are implementing price increases? I could've swore that I was looking at the TS pack for 29.99 and now it's 34.99.
    At any rate, the coupon definitely still works, so take advantage of it folks. Got Lilo + 4 lithos and Bug's Life for 18.28 [​IMG] Thanks again Peter.

9. Brian E

Brian E Screenwriter

Thanks. Got Lilo & Stitch.

10. Peter Kim

Peter Kim Screenwriter

Chazz, the Toy Story 1 & 2 dvd set is still $29.99, or $14.99 after the coupon.

11. GlennH

GlennH Cinematographer

Glenn
    I saw this posted on another forum and ordered Lilo & Stitch.

Thinking about going back for Silly Symphonies too, but notice that one has a note at the bottom of the page that it will ship in 6 weeks. Not that I'm in a hurry.

12. Chazz_S

Chazz_S Supporting Actor

Peter I meant the TS 1,2 + Bug's Life. Perhaps I was looking at the price of the set you mentioned earlier, causing the confusion.

13. Paul_Nyman

Paul_Nyman Second Unit

Awesome!

Ordered Beauty & Beast Special Edition 2-Disc including shipping for $11.73 total! Thank you Peter Kim for the posting!!!

14. Len Simons

Len Simons Agent

Tried to order A Bug's Life (which the site shows as in stock), but it was "Removed from my cart", as it is no longer available. These guys need to work on their website.

Len

15. Andrea W

Andrea W Supporting Actor

Don't know if the codes are stackable, but ...

Thanks for shopping at DisneyStore.com! Your order is being processed. To show our appreciation, here's a coupon worth 10% off your next order!

Return to DisneyStore.com to fulfill your winter wishes, or send your coupon to a friend and share the Magic of Disney! Don't forget, your coupon expires January 31, 2003.*

Your coupon code is: SNOWFLAKE

16. TonyTone

TonyTone Supporting Actor

17. DanaA

DanaA Screenwriter

GREAT HEADS UP!!!

Thanks, ordered Lilo, Lady and the Tramp, and Remember the Titans.

18. Matt McHugh

Matt McHugh Auditioning

Just went and ordered Beauty and the Beast Special Edition 2-Disc DVD. $19.99 - $15.00 discount + $5.95 s&h + $0.82 tax. Total $11.76 - GREAT DEAL!!! HOWEVER, I tried to order this online and the site came up with an error "We're Sorry! We're unable to contact your Credit Card issuer at this time. Please call Guest Services at (800) 328-0368 to place your order.
    If you call within the next hour, we'll give you free shipping on your order -- just mention the code ''3UKTF''
    SWEET!!! Should be just over $5.00 Total, Right?
    WRONG! I called the 800 number and placed my order, gave them the coupon code and then said hey, the website said I get free shipping. CS said nope, we can only do one or the other. HOLIDAY or free shipping, what do you want... DUH, HOLIDAY. So... $11.76 total, Right? Wrong again... The tax ended up being $0.96 for a Grand Total of $11.90. Apparently, the website and CS computers differ on tax computation and there's nothing the CS reps can (will) do about it.
    Still a great deal, but boy, for Disney being such a big company, their website stinks!!! And the CS reps don't know anything about the website, so don't even ask.
    BTW - THANKS FOR THE AWESOME POST [​IMG]

19. Matt McHugh

Matt McHugh Auditioning

The Disney Store closed on my second order and when it came back up and I tried to enter "HOLIDAY" and got
    Oops!
    No promotion has this coupon code. Please try again.
    I guess they disabled this coupon code when they booted me. So, I tried calling the (800)# and they said that I would have to mail in the coupon with my order. DOH! [​IMG]

20. LukeB

LukeB Cinematographer