What's new

101 Reykjavik...which version? (1 Viewer)

Tom Tsai

Supporting Actor
I'm looking into buying 101 Reykjavik and I realized that two versions are available in Canada. The one that's widely available (most likely imported from US) is the Wellspring version ...this one has an anamorphic transfer.

The other one is the Canadian only release from Christal Films. I can't find any info on this. Can anyone tell me whether it is anamorphic or not? I can't find the specs for this one.

Interestingly though, this time, it's the Christal Film version that's listed at 100 minutes while the US Wellspring version is listed at 90 minutes.

Anyone who has the Christal Film version mind helping me out? Thanks!

Tony Aguila

Stunt Coordinator
Can't speak for the Christal films version, but I have the Wellspring one and actual running time is 1:24:30. It's anamorphic widescreen, with DD 2.0 and 5.1 tracks, English subs only. I don't know where you read about the 90-minute running time.

I loved this film and became concerned after reading your post so I checked to see the actual running time.

Tom Tsai

Supporting Actor
^ 1:24:30...that's only 84.5 minutes....even shorter than 90!

Both Amazon.com and Deepdiscountdvd.com list it as 90 minutes. Which still doesn't explain why the Christal Film version lists theirs at 100 minutes. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks