What's new

1-17-02 Er (1 Viewer)

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Well, I guess Weaver is out now. Is it just me or is she starting to get what's coming to her? And the whole Carter/Susan love affair is going nowhere. In fact Susan hasn't really done much of anything since returning. Her character is just "there."

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
A little on the uneven side.

Whoever casted Michael Gross as Carter's dad did some wonderful casting, they do look alike in the nose and body type department. They was a pretty gross sounding hurlage that Carter's mom was doing in the bathroom (very authentic looking puke in the toilet).

Hopefully once they get Mark out the door, they'll be time to spend on Susan and Carter. Glad to see Mark act like a father, and not a "friend" to his daughter, who is in serious need for parental tough love. Isn't it amazing whenever the ER docs have a crisis at home, they see something at work that makes them take that extra step to avoid the pitfalls of estranged relationships seen while on the job (the bride and her estranged dad).

Abby's neighbor might be frequent visitors to the ER.

I'm thinking Weaver is going to have nervous breakdown by the end of the season because it'll seem like the whole world is against her, but she's had it coming for acting like a total loser for the past couple of seasons. Loved the confrontation between Weaver and Deb, both got their shots in, though Weaver did land an ego-crushing shot before the bell. I'm glad she got outed (she's really delusional if she thinks she can contain that situation when another person is out and sees PDA as the quickest ticket for Weaver to get a handle on her sexuality.

The discussion of the "down low" jargon was sort of funny, though the whole scenario of the rapper story was totally scary about how being in denial about HIV can produce string of innocent victims rather quickly.

The inmate on deathrow trying to commit suicide in the ER was sort of unpleasant.

Sort of bummed that there was no previews for next week (I thought we were getting 5 new ER's in a row starting with last week's show.)

Stacy Huff

Second Unit
Yeah, Weaver may end up dipping into the pills herself if things keep going like this.

And Luka wasn't even there last night, was he? Hmmmm....must be doing his Doctors without borders thing.

Dave Morton

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
I was happy to see the return of Ming Na. Not only because I think she's a babe, but I think there will be some good friction between her character and Weaver.

I also think they should have more scenes with Dr. Romano. I think he's the most realistic character in the show and makes me laugh the whole time he's on camera. Definitely my favorite character.

The whole Carrie Weaver coming out of the closet was interesting as well. Especially when all the nurses started talking about the kiss.

Stacy Huff

Second Unit
Weaver did land a good shot on Deb there at the end. I wondered whether she was going to just keep going and say something like, "You're just lucky we even let you come back the first time, after you ran out on us to be on The Single Guy! You just continue to show poor judgment!"

Michael*K

Screenwriter
Best parts of last nights show:
1.) Romano giving Weaver a thorough dressing down by the elevator after the meeting with Deb and her attorney.
2.) Deb's raised eyebrow and devilish smile on her face when Weaver turned around, just having been "outed." Priceless! :D

Steven L

Stunt Coordinator
I agree, the Carter/Lewis storyline isn't going anywhere. The two characters don't seem to have as much chemistry as Carter and Abby.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I'm hoping they will cut back on the Dr. Green and daughter confrontation story lines. It was getting old and predicatble. We know teenagers are rebellious. Let's move on.

I really liked that Abby and Carter conversation about Frank. Does anyone remember him from China Beach?

Don Black

Screenwriter
Does anyone have this episode on tape by any chance? Or the entire NBC Thursday night lineup for that matter? My damn ReplayTV froze and I missed the entire night! Your help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
Luka...in 1/10's episode, he said he was taking two months off to help out in Croatia (or something)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassidylhorne
Recent bookmarks