What's new

007 Never Say Never Again questions (1 Viewer)

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
Well, I don't know anything for certain. But with MGM's catalog being based around rereleases of this title, and Sony now owning MGM (also famous for rereleasing titles) I'd say the chances are pretty good, especially around the time they release a new Bond film in the theater.

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
Running time on the corrected R1 version is listed as 2:13.

I say "corrected" since the first pressing of this title had an error at the layer change that skipped a healthy portion of the movie - something like five minutes or so.

The corrected version in stores can be recognized by the sticky label over the top. It will have three asterisks both before and after the title:

***NEVER SAY NEVER AGAIN***

I bought the error version first and got a replacement through MGM.

Jeff Swearingen

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff
I wonder if Eon Productions would allow Sony to make a SE of Never Say Never Again. It is considered an unofficial Bond picture, after all. The documentaries on Dr. No, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, and Octopussy cover some of the McClory controversy that resulted in the Thunderball remake. If they did do a SE, I'd buy it only if they did cover the behind-the-scenes of the legal struggles involving McClory and SPECTRE.

Otherwise, the film is so weak I'd have to pass. A bad remake. I think I fell asleep the last time I tried to watch it.

Mike Wadkins

Supporting Actor
now with the sony mgm deal will we see superbit bonds ?

i have eveything crossed for all of them with dts including never say never again

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks