Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FM Frequency Not Showing Up in Roady XT Menu?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   James Edward

James Edward

Supporting Actor

• 858 posts

Posted December 29 2006 - 07:18 AM

Any reason why this may be? I set up my neighbor's radio last night, and all went well except I could not locate the section of the menu where the FM frequency is set. I also tried scrolling through the FM dial to see where it may be set, but I got no where.
Any thoughts?
Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Jeff_CusBlues

Jeff_CusBlues

Supporting Actor

• 605 posts

Posted December 30 2006 - 11:28 PM

I'm not familiar with the Roady. Do you have the manual?

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   James Edward

James Edward

Supporting Actor

• 858 posts

Posted January 04 2007 - 11:52 PM

Yes- the manual says it should be a menu item, yet it does not appear.
However, that was several days ago, and I haven't checked on it since. I'll go over later and post back or call XM if it is still an issue...
Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Jeff_CusBlues

Jeff_CusBlues

Supporting Actor

• 605 posts

Posted January 06 2007 - 01:49 AM

I found the Roady manual on the website and the only thing I can think of that may be a problem is that you might have something plugged into the audio jack, or you may have the radio on. The instructions say to turn off the radio and unplug the cassette adapter or audio cable from the caddy. Having these plugged in may cause the display to not display the FM Frequency function. Hope this helps.