-

Photo
- - - - -

A "surprise" favorite.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Jim_F

Jim_F

Screenwriter

• 1,078 posts

Posted May 26 2003 - 08:46 PM

I was loading my iPod with my entire music collection a couple of weeks ago and had a minor revelation. I knew that Zappa and the Beatles would rank #1 and #2 in total minutes, but I was a little surprised to see Neil Young with a large margin over #4, and that's not including CSNY or Buffalo Springfield. Obviously, I was aware that there was a fair number of his titles in my CD collection, but if you'd asked me my favorites, it might've taken me 5-10 names (maybe 5-10 minutes) before I came up with Neil Young.

Has anybody else here been similarly oblivious? Or is it only me?

Signed,
-A Neil Young fan

edit: OK, I guess it seemed like a more interesting topic in the wee hours of the morning on a slow night at work.
"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember."

#2 of 3 James E

James E

Stunt Coordinator

• 193 posts

Posted May 30 2003 - 10:52 AM

:bthis is a good idea for a thread but how about instead of one artist, the artists you have been listening to for years but never really appreciated them:b

oh I'll start Alison Krauss.:b

james

P.S.

I was watching' Coupling a mouth or two ago and the question was raised "What happened to Rick Astley" haven't been able to get it out of my head yet:bPosted Image So to get to the point add Rick Astley to the list

edit : spelln'
20 Movies i like .

"To thine own self be true. (If not that, at least make some money.)" - Fortune

#3 of 3 James E

James E

Stunt Coordinator

• 193 posts

Posted May 30 2003 - 08:19 PM

Sorry Jim i triedPosted Image

james
20 Movies i like .

"To thine own self be true. (If not that, at least make some money.)" - Fortune