What's new

Henry Gondorff

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bill
I was actually referring to the other guy. Everyone is aware of Mr. Sharpe’s CV.
Mr. RAH: Kindly forgive my apparent obtuseness if your comment was meant in jest. That, and a subsequent comment suggesting that Mr. Sharpe (or the "other guy") had a speech impediment, appeared to mischaracterize a fine actor.

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Mr. RAH: Kindly forgive my apparent obtuseness if your comment was meant in jest. That, and a subsequent comment suggesting that Mr. Sharpe (or the "other guy") had a speech impediment, appeared to mischaracterize a fine actor.
Not taken in any negative way.

SD_Brian

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
One oddity: The 4K disc itself has a Dolby Atmos logo printed on it, but there is no Atmos track on the disc. Let the outrage commence.

sbjork

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
One oddity: The 4K disc itself has a Dolby Atmos logo printed on it, but there is no Atmos track on the disc. Let the outrage commence.
It had the same misprint on the DMC edition. The outrage has waned at this point.

Last edited:

sbjork

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
I hate it when I'm late to the outrage party!
cbc kc GIF by Kim's Convenience

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks