What's new

Star Wars: The Clone Wars- Season One (1 Viewer)

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
i thought the music was coming from a stray radio within the star wars universe. it was quite annoying.

PS travis, i bet u r correct about the R3 ;).

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
R2-D2 using his buzzsaw to cut R3's suction cup was pretty cold blooded. Eh, R3 was a dirty Separatist spy anyway.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

I'm looking forward to Jar Jar next week just because I don't think they would do a Jar Jar episode (especially when it looks like he's teamed-up with C-3PO) unless they had something funny to do. Plus, I think Jar Jar will play better as a cartoon than in live action.

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Agreed. I like the show quite a bit but the thumping beat during the action scenes is REALLY out of place. A desperate attempt to make it "hip" maybe? I dunno. So much of the show is a class act and that just kinda takes it down a notch IMHO. Next week...? Jar Jar...? hmmm...

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I enjoyed the episode, but I am having a hard time accepting that R2 was Anakin's "buddy" 20 years before he was Luke's. Far too many of these kinds of coincidences are written into the Star Wars narrative. It's silly.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
This "buddyness" between R2 & Anakin. It would have been cool if Vader would have saw the droids and made a comment in the movies. Or at least when he was jedi ghost and tells Luke thanks for taking care of my droids.

I know at the end of ROTS. Bail has the droids memories wiped. But, you have to wonder if R2 still has his memory to an extent. Their were other droids on the ship at the beginning of ANH. So maybe he a some memories left and stays close to Leia knowing it was his master's daughter.

Nah..I need to stop analyzing this. Now, what was Spocks room number?? :D

Seriously, I am really enjoying this show. I enjoy that they didn't "kiddify" it...well besides the roger,roger droids being to comical.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
R2's memory was never wiped. Lucas sees him as kind of the chronicler of Star Wars.

I like the comedy. I was laughing when the one droid told the other to get his head adjusted, and the clone knocked it off. And, when Ani tells Ashoka to complete the mission and she says, "Like always!"

TPM would have been improved withou Jar Jar, but I'm still looking forawrd to seeing what they do with him next week. Fussy Threepio paired with clumsy JJ should be good.

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick

I have to say i laughed out loud when Obi did some Jedi moves, and one of the robots says , "well that was impressive". Only to get his head knocked off by Grievous.
Maybe i was feeling simple, but i thought it was funny.

todd s

Senior HTF Member

I thought both Bail or Obi Wan had both C3-PO and R2's memory's wiped. And then left them in the care of Capt.Antilles??

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
never saw it happen, someone said to do it in one of the movies.

SilverWook

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bill

There has been much fanboy speculation as to why Vader stops Boba Fett from shooting at Chewbacca in Empire. Chewie was carrying Threepio around at the time. ;)

One of the Dark Horse comics actually has a story where Vader sees the dismembered Threepio on Cloud City and recognizes him.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Another very enjoyable episode. They're really putting out a good show on a weekly basis.......I just hope that doesn't come to a screeching halt with a Jar Jar episode next week. ;)

todd s

Senior HTF Member

That's cool. That is my one regret from the original trilogy, especially after seeing the new trilogy. Is that Anakin was so close to the droids and their is no reaction. Also, when Luke not only tells Leia that they are brother & sister...but, that Vader is their father. You just get a look of disgust and nothing more. I wanted to see more.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
One thing that makes the ROTS Order 66 command so much more sad. Is that you are seeing such close relationships between Obi & Anakin and some of the clone commanders (ie-Rex & Cody). Its weird to see them through years of battle together when one command is given. It might have been cool to see one of the commanders disobey the order and allow Obi to escape.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks