What's new

Star Wars: The Clone Wars- Season One (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
After her intro/cameo in The Phantom Menace, I remember reading the craziest rumors about that character in 2000 or 2001. "She's going to turn out to be Boba Fett!", "She's going to be a main villain in Episode II!", "She's going to turn out to be the mother of Luke and Leia!", etc. And she never did anything more than pop up in a couple issues of various SW comic books.

While the internet is full of wacky rumors, it's just funny that a boatload of them popped up around a character who did absolutely nothing.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
meh, there is not consistent theme through the entire season, just a collection of shorts =P.

the 2D "clone wars" had much better cohesiveness.

Ed Moroughan

Second Unit
Real Name
Edward R. Moroughan
I hope this is not a sign of what is to come. From a DVDTalk review of Star Wars: The Clone Wars - A Galaxy Divided:

"It's 2009 and this is a "Star Wars release", yet Warner/Lucasfilm has decided to take several steps backwards in terms of the video presentation on this release. While the colors are vibrant and animation is top notch, the DVD presentation is 1.85:1 Non-Anamorphic Widescreen. Even more frustrating, the show has been cropped from its original 2.35:1 aspect ratio. I understand the show is broadcast cropped, but the DVD should be the correct time to release the episodes in their original format. I didn't notice any technical problems with the transfer though and feel the series would be visually stunning in an unmodified format. ."

Ugh.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - A Galaxy Divided

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks