What's new

Star Wars: The Clone Wars- Season One (1 Viewer)

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Surprised nobody has commented on this week's episode yet. I thought it was even better than last week's which had been my favorite one yet. There was a ton of action and the individual clones actually made for a pretty cool storyline. I really like how the show seems to be getting stronger every week and I'm absolutely loving the HD broadcast. For a show I wasn't too sure about in the beginning, it's turned out to be a fun weekly dose of SW. :emoji_thumbsup:

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick

You know Brent, i have to agree. Its a fun show, and very well done. I didnt think i would like the CGI characters, but i dont mind at all! I would even go so far as to say its my favorite show on, right now. Since i dont have any new Dr. Who, or Galactica at the moment.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Still shocked at the adult "theme" of the show. For example the trooper getting eaten by the giant eel and the trooper screaming "What the hell!!".

Excellent show and series.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I also enjoyed Friday's episode. One of the best, if not the best, of the series so far. Already looking forward to next year's Blu-Ray release of the complete season.

Chris Atkins

Senior HTF Member
I am also enjoying the show. Friday night's was the best yet, from the focus on individual clones, to the "death star" look of the outpost, to the fact that the writers are managing to weave all the episodes together into a larger arc. I am very impressed (and surprised!) at the quality of the show.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Wow - shocking, but this one almost didnt suck. I wouldnt go so far as to label it as actually good, but it was almost kinda sorta not bad. Considering the painful crap that the movie was, and the dreadfuly boring that the series has been, that's a HUGE improvement

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
the sound design on this series is quite good for an animated series. it's like having the SW film design every week =P

Chris Atkins

Senior HTF Member

The effects work is also quite good. In fact, some of the space shots look pretty darn close to the quality that was in the movies.

At times it almost looks/feels like the movie but with animated characters.

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member

That's where I'm at. There has been a lot of animated content out there over the years, but with the exception of Speed Racer way back when, this is the only animated series I've really enjoyed (and look forward to seeing).

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I agree. The ship scenes are top notch. The only thing that pulls me out is the strange plastic piece on Obi Wan's face. ;)

sumita

Auditioning
Real Name
sumita dogra
I saw the star war and the in this season all the characters have played good role.The story is quite interesting of this Season...

AlexSchwarz

Stunt Coordinator
Quick music question (haven't seen it yet, I'm not from the US):

Have they used the Darth Maul Battle Theme (Duel of the Fates) from Episode 1 in some instance, or a variation of it?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
With yesterday's episode, the new music has finally become obtrusive. I hated all the rock guitars and drums. I guess this is the first time we've actually seen some IGs in action. The Empire bounty hunters were largely wasted (in Empire).

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I noticed that music and did feel it was a little out of place for the SW universe. Other than that, the episode was pretty good, but not nearly as good as the one a couple weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks